See job description for details
Enterprise organisation requires a strategically minded Business Analyst to join their team. Your new company
An enterprise sized organisation requires an Business Analyst to join a large transformation program directly sponsored by the CEO and Executive team. With a huge investment in technology to innovate and improve the outcomes of the organisation, the Business Analyst will have a strong focus on business process mapping and improvement. Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer engagement for requirements elicitation and determine outcomes
- Lead the Business partners and IT partners in identifying functional needs and solutions.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities that could improve business performance.
- Develop personal internal networks and maintain awareness of changes in operational processes & procedures across the business.
- Anticipate business issues, challenges and opportunities, develop new ideas to enhance business processes, and identify & realise benefits in deployment of IT solutions.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Business Analysis across the full life-cycle
- Demonstrated capacity to elicit requirements on technical projects implementing significant complex technologies
- Strong ability to engage and build trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience running workshops, documenting requirements and ensuring delivery aligning to meet business expectations
This is opportunity to join an enterprise organisation with a number of large projects on the horizon. In return you will be offered a minimum 12 month contract and a competitive daily rate. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508