Our client is a very large and well-known business within the WA market. They have engaged Kelly Services on a search for a Process Improvement Designer to join them as part of an agile, cross-business team within the Business Innovation and Improvement transformation process. The Role
This is initially a 12 month contract role starting November 2019.
The position responsibilities and outline include:
Skills & Experience
- Facilitating design workshops to identify current and future business processes and using that information identifying opportunities for business process improvement
- Maintaining relationships and networks effectively to facilitate process management
- Engage with management team and key stakeholders
- Create and track project plans to ensure adherence to delivery timeframes
- Coach the workforce in business process improvement methods
- Promote and embed improvement and innovation through coaching and training activities
- Demonstrated background and knowledge in business and continuous improvement
- Business process mapping and problem/opportunity identification
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective, sustainable change across the organisation
- Strong facilitation skills
- Resilience and the ability to present clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills with an ability to negotiate and problem solve
Please send your CV direct to this advert, and for further information regarding this role, please 'Apply Now'.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.