See job description for details
About The Role
- Partner with our customers to help them achieve their dream wealth goals.
- Work within a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Unlimited growth potential!
Role location: Brisbane CBD and may require some travel
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
ANZ Private caters to ANZ's highest net worth individuals and family groups, assisting them to manage, grow and preserve their assets. We provide our clients with a personalised relationship and holistic solutions tailored to their values, aspirations, needs and concerns and their financial situation.
As a Private Wealth Advisor, you will be accountable for delivery of strategic financial advice with an emphasis on Risk Advice and building relationships with clients and Private Bankers and managing referrals effectively. Your role is key in promoting the ANZ Private Bank advice proposition to our high net worth banking client base by extracting deep knowledge on client needs and providing them with market leading advice across the broad spectrum of ANZ’s wealth and strategic solutions. This role will cover Brisbane as well as some strategic client centers like Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast which may require some travel About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Superior client engagement, strategic advice & insurance experience
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under ANZ’s Australian Financial Services Licence
- On track to meeting FASEA Education Standards (by ANZ’s year ahead of Industry date of 1 st Jan 2025, including passed FASEA exam effective 31 March 2021) CPD Points
- Professional Designation – CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed) not essential but highly regarded
- SMSF qualification
- Comprehensive strategic and technical knowledge & extensive investments experience
- Demonstrated experience providing financial advice, especially dealing with high net worth clients
- Exceptional relationship management experience
- Exceptional understanding and ability to enact complex financial structures and entities
- Genuine passion for providing world class financial advice and service to clients
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS128601. Important Note:
If you reach the interview stage, are you able to provide certified documents to the ANZ Recruitment team, to demonstrate that you meet the minimum ANZ Education Standards as detailed in the ANZ Education Standards for Private Banking & Advice Quick Reference Guide (QRG)?
You can respond to this question through the role’s pre-screening questions after reading and understanding the reference guide carefully.