See job description for details
About the role
- Flexibility – We get the best from our people by supporting their whole lives. In Home Owners Assurance our approach to flexible working promotes people achieving their life and work goals.
- Delivering high engagement scores – We have an amazing group of smart, diverse, values-led people who all collectively make working in Home Owners Assurance a fantastic experience.
- Valuing different views – We have a robust Speak Up culture with a number of Speak Up Advocates coming from Home Owners Assurance.
- Focussing on the health and wellbeing of our staff - We have developed a number of wellness initiatives to ensure our people are well supported in all aspects of their lives.
- Developing our people - We are passionate about providing career growth opportunities that favour our people for internal promotions as well as supporting our people into more senior roles across ANZ.
- Rewarding our people – We have a well-developed Reward & Recognition framework, to recognise Home Owners Assurance staff going above and beyond and in line with our ANZ Values.
Role Location: Anywhere in Australia
Role Type: 12-month Fixed-term
Join our diverse and supportive assurance team within the Home Owners Portfolio where you will gain valuable Wealth products and assurance experience.
As a Wealth Assurance Business Assurance & Controls Expert, you will assist the team to provide 1st line operational risk management support and support the Wealth tribe in executing their Business Unit’s risk responsibilities (risks, key controls, treatments, events, audit items, ORA’s etc). You will work alongside and be supported by our team every step of the way.
The scope of the Wealth business includes the following. Your role may support one or more Wealth product lines, as required.
- ANZ Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance (ANZLMI)
- ANZ Share Investing/ Investment Lending
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance/Consumer Credit Insurance/Superannuation
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- Some Risk/assurance experience under the I.AM Framework (e.g. COR, events, risks, controls, treatments, ORAs, or obligations).
- Stakeholder engagement skills and ability to build relationships through a collaborative approach
- Adaptability, a willingness to learn and a growth mindset
- Work well as part of a team, contributing where needed to contribute to the team’s overall success
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your time well
- Curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with ANZ products and product change is highly regarded but not essential
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS136977