See job description for details
Join a well known organisation in a Hunter Valley LocationAccounts Payable
Management of the Accounts Payable function including but not limited to:
- Processing of all relevant Accounts Payable information including invoices and credit
- notes and any other applicable information in accordance with appropriate company
- General ledger coding
- Supplier/Vendor Account reconciliations monthly and timely resolution as required
- Payment of creditors in accordance with agreed trading terms and follow up
- outstanding matter in a timely manner
- Processing of monthly credit card transactions and associated reporting
- Processing of racing and business partner payments
- Maintain files containing credit applications and trading terms.
- Preparation of reports relating to the Accounts Payable function, including but not limited to: -
- Weekly cash report Month end Trade Creditors report and reconciliation to General ledger Month end Payables clearing, reconciliation to General Ledger and resolution of imbalances Month end unprocessed invoices / unresolved transactions.
Monitor account usage and where evident identify costs for recovery from employees Maintain relevant spreadsheets used for tracking and analysis of expenditure, including but not limited to: -
- Electricity usage and cost
- Telephone costs
- Water Coolers
- Advertising Spend with year-by-year comparison
Maintain detailed files as required for Fringe Benefits analysis
- Employee expense claim reimbursements
- Company provided benefits including travel, entertainment, phone, internet, property benefits and other items as they arise.
If you live in the Hunter Valley and are looking for something that doesn't require driving into Newcastle this is ideal.
Email an up-to-date CV to Roxann.Bentley@Hays.com.au LHS 297508