Chubb celebrates diversity by fostering an inclusive, flexible and equitable workplace. We support applications from all members of our community and equitable access to our employment opportunities. We are open to discussing workplace flexibility in all our vacancies, to ensure we can attract the best candidates and accommodate individual needs, differences, disabilities and working arrangements. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to the recruitment process so we can support you to present your best self.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 40,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com. Your Role
To develop and implement pricing algorithms to live production environments, quality assurance, testing and supporting system enhancements. You will contribute to our transformation projects, optimize design and deployment of our models, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize profitability and market share.
To be successful in this role, the lead should have solid communication and technical skills and the ability to lead a technical team. Your Responsibilities
Qualifications Your Skills & Experience
- Design, build, and maintain a live rating engine on Radar Live platform based on Excel rating model from Product actuaries.
- Responsible for the end-to-end rating flow from Radar pricing algorithm to deployment of rates in live production.
- Design and implement a strong pricing governance framework to proactively identify risks and issues.
- Design and lead an efficient end-to-end testing with the ability to trouble shoot and resolve issues identified
- Support the implementation and delivery of IT development initiatives that directly impact pricing.
- Engage, communicate, and collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver pricing system enhancements.
- Working with actuaries to improve Radar design including data flow, governance and impact analysis modules/reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Mathematics, Actuarial, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent discipline.
- 10+ years of working experience in General Insurance with strong understanding of pricing algorithm and application of underwriting rules, ideally with experience of managing rate/algorithm changes to live rating platforms.
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, implementing, or maintaining pricing systems and strategies (Radar Live rating algorithm in particular) would be highly advantageous.
- Relevant industry experience in the architecture, design and integration of technology solutions
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Solid programming skills and hands on experience with databases and SQL
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective collaboration with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and agile environment where continuous development is encouraged throughout your career, both locally and globally. We also offer a flexible working approach via our "My One Thing" initiative, education assistance, dress for your day every Friday, promotion of health and wellbeing (including discounted health insurance, daily breakfast and fresh fruit), and the option to enrol into the Chubb Limited discounted stock purchasing scheme.