Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv. Job Title
Merchant Experience - Operations Lead What makes an outstanding Merchant Experience - Operations Lead?
You will be customer driven, focussed on customer and user satisfaction with highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people. You will have strong analytical skills, a passion to solve user problems, plus demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to coach and manage a multi-geographic team. Key Responsibilities
The Merchant Experience - Operations Lead is responsible for merchant boarding, lifecycle maintenance and level 2 customer support for customer care in Fiserv's merchant acquiring portfolio. Leading a team of associates, the Merchant Experience - Operations Lead drives the relentless pursuit of customer service excellence, while ensuring tight discipline on governance and controls. This applies to day-to-day operations, as well as developing and driving continuous improvement initiatives. This is a customer facing, hands on leadership role that involves developing and leading the operational relationships with SMB merchants and sales partners.
- Manage the L2 customer care team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with SMB clients and sales partners and act as an escalation point.
- Ensure the daily/weekly processing tasks are completed in accordance with aligned SLAs, policy, and process guidelines.
- Oversee case management, ensuring all customer cases are actioned within aligned SLAs
- Responsible for complaints management handling and tracking
- Identify problems or issues in processes and implement solutions to bring bottom line results
- Ensure your team deliver on service levels and monitor every employee's performance
- Support Incident Management, including post incident reporting and implementation of post incident remediation
- Actively collaborate with other functional teams and stakeholders to drive change management, client implementations and new product initiatives
- Drive a continuous improvement agenda, focused on elevating the client experience.
- 2 years+ in a SaaS organisation in a customer-facing role
- Experience in team management and training
- Highly developed inter-personal skills Client / User focus
- Expertise in a fast paced inbound and outbound contact center environment
- Multi-site contact center operation experience with an in-depth understanding of call center metrics
- Ability to analyse statistical reports and make decisions that will optimize contact center staff utilization
- Strong familiarity with contact center management applications and tools
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- A degree qualification is preferred (possibly in computer science or related discipline)
- Further education in IT or relationship management is highly regarded
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
What you should know about us:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local law enforcement.