Calling all innovators - find your future at Fiserv.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day - quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we're involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv. Job Title
Demand Generation Manager What does a great Distribution Demand Manager do?
A Distribution & Demand Manager drives revenue by creating and executing marketing and partnership programs that target SMBs (both established and new) to choose Fiserv as their provider for a business management system.
You will develop a fact-based strategy and execute that strategy, focused on driving SMB demand for Fiserv solutions to our digital sales platform, inside sales teams and other partners. You will also formulate how the end to end digital sales and boarding experience should be delivered.
You will have the opportunity to drive inbound demand through Fiserv's website, digital programs, social media and campaign landing pages with a strong focus on optimizing conversion. You will also be designing and optimizing the boarding experience to improve conversion and reduce customers abandoning the signup journey.
The position will manage paid media, SEO, ABM (account based marketing) strategy, email nurture and content creation for SMB lead generation program. Responsibilities:
What you will need to have:
- Own and execute the lead generation program for SMBs in the market for a business operating system (order management, inventory management, payment processing etc).
- Oversee the e2e merchant lead to first transaction journey and provide inputs to marketing, sales, product, technology, operations, credit and risk teams on how we can accelerate new customer boarding, increase conversion and engagement.
- Responsible for the identification of partners and agencies supporting this program, managing contracts and day-to-day relationship management ; Includes preparing requirements for campaigns, and project managing them to launch.
- Manage the creation of digital assets needed for lead generation campaigns: including banners, landing pages, social media assets and email content.
- Provide weekly reports that highlight performance against KPIs, as well as making recommendations for optimizations and improvements.
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, and the overall changes in the digital marketing landscape to drive future growth.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of distribution and demand management experience, preferably in the SMB customer base.
- 2+ years of progressive digital marketing experience in SEM/SEO, programmatic, ABM, social and email campaigns.
- 2+ years of digital analytics and reporting and working with tracking parameters for clear and effective ROI on campaigns.
- Prior professional experience using marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot or Marketo and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals.
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with individuals at all levels inside and outside the organisation.
- Strong organisation skills to hit deadlines and ensure success metrics are met.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
What you should know about us:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won't ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won't send you a check to cash on Fiserv's behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local law enforcement.