Job Description The Opportunity
Our established professional services firm is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join our Adelaide Office. We are seeking candidates who are motivated and energetic, with strong technical knowledge.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity, whereby the individual will work 3 days per week.
This is an exciting and varied role which will see you be the first point of contact for the business, interacting with people at all levels across the business. What will your typical week look like?
More about the perks
- Providing an outstanding service to clients and staff
- Managing all aspects of reception
- Giving strong focus to answering all incoming calls promptly and professionally
- Providing for the hospitality requirements of staff and clients
- Processing, distribution and documentation of all company incoming and outgoing mail
Let's Talk About You!
- You will be provided with a laptop & relevant hardware to perform your role
- Be rewarded with opportunities for development and promotion
- Make a difference through charitable programs and community engagement
More about the team
- Experience within a similar role is preferred
- Be well presented
- Display a professional attitude
- Possess good communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and time manage effectively
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
About us Why Findex? writeyournextchapter
- Join a dynamic, supportive, and high-performing team
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment that deeply values the power of teamwork and encourages open communication
- Surround yourself with people who celebrate your contribution
We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout our communities.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. Are you a bold thinker? Do you like to make meaningful change? Are you motivated by working in a business that puts clients first? Do you want to be part of a team that moves together, operates in a high trust environment and celebrates success? Do you take pride in delivering quality work, being accountable and maintaining high standards? Next Steps?
If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you. Apply now! PLEASE NOTE:
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.