- Applications welcome across Tasmania, Victoria or South Australia
- Pursue your dreams and wake up every day in a place you love
- Be rewarded with opportunities for development and progression
Findex is building an agile workplace. We have a focus on empowering our people to work in a way that best meets their needs, and those of their team and clients. A workplace that is connected through our common values and our client focus. A workplace that values your needs and allows you to be the best version of yourself. Career growth of Findex employees isn't limited by their location. With a presence across Australia & New Zealand, Findex is now seeking a new generation of talent. About Us
It's exciting times for our Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Accounting and Tax division and we are looking to add a bright new addition to our team in Devonport. We are also open to our new starter being located elsewhere in Tasmania (Hobart, Burnie, Launceston, Smithton), Victoria (Melbourne, Mildura) or South Australia (Adelaide).
The role primarily involves accurate SMSF processing for a diverse range of clients and will provide you with the opportunity to work within a very talented high performing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to liaise directly with stakeholders and clients assigned to their portfolio. You will be afforded opportunities to continuously develop yourself through on the job learning and specific training tailored to your needs. What will your typical week look like?
More about the perks
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for self-managed superannuation funds.
- The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ownership qualities and the ability to successfully manage workflow and junior accountants.
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Preparing detailed working paper files including investment, income and CGT reconciliations
- Processing transactions for Trustees, benefits transfers, contributions and benefits payments on behalf of clients
Let's talk about you!
- A culture that values work life balance and flexibility
- Be offered a career pathway and development programme tailored to your professional aspirations.
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry leading professionals, with access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- Study support including study leave and fee reimbursement for CA or CPA subscriptions.
You are someone with...
Let's talk about our team
- 2+ years of SMSF experience
- Possess the drive to provide clients with an exceptionally high level of advice and care
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Class Super software (desired)
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
- Close-knit, supportive and family friendly team
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry-leading professionals, with access to industry-leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- Genuine opportunities for growth, career development and progression
We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. And we have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout our communities.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. Are you a bold thinker? Do you like to make meaningful change? Do you take pride in delivering quality work, being accountable and maintaining high standards?
If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you. Apply now! Next Steps?
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies About Us
As one of the largest privately-owned providers of integrated financial advisory and accounting services in Australia and New Zealand, Findex believe in helping our clients prepare for the challenges of tomorrow, whilst also solving the problems of today.
Leveraging our strengths in people and technology across more than 100 locations throughout regional and metropolitan Australia and New Zealand, we work with our clients using smart solutions, a one best way approach and an integrated delivery method via our Family Office model. About the Team
As the fifth largest accounting firm in Australia, Findex works with individuals and businesses to deliver accounting, tax, SMSF and business advisory services that provide our clients with valuable insights and ease their compliance burden.
Working with an experienced accountant, we assist clients with a diverse range of financial needs, lifestyle goals and complexities to provide a uniquely tailored solution, encompassing all their accounting and taxation needs.