Securities Services & Issuer Operations has ~5,500 FTE and services multiple products, including Funds Services, Global Custody and Direct Custody and Clearing Services.
The Client Implementations organization, within SS&I Ops, has global responsibility for Client Implementations across these Securities Services products.
The role of Client Implementations Manager is to work with Clients, Business, Technology and Ops as a central point of contact for any Securities Services client on-boarding activities in Australia & New Zealand. He/she is responsible for the planning, on-boarding new and migrating existing funds. This can include liaising with various fund managers.
The Client Implementation Manager will be an experienced professional with excellent client facing skills as well as excellent project management skills. They will also have funds & custody knowledge, be agile and able to quickly understand the various product offerings, manage effectively all work streams involved in key implementations to deliver the optimal solution to the client. The Client Implementation Manager will work closely with the Sales, Client Executive, Product, Operations and Technology partners to ensure that the client is on-boarded successfully. The objective is to implement the client flawlessly with the goal of acting as a reference point for other prospect clients to Citi. Key Responsibilities:
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Act as the single point of contact to clients involved in implementation. Manage and coordinate the overall implementation process across all business streams. Work together with key parties in each project, and ensure all parties are accountable for their tasks and progress as planned.
- Engage in client discussions & relationship management activities as required to support the various Businesses to deliver client solutions and flawless implementations.
- Manage client implementations with strong project management tools and process
- Determine key objectives, milestones, time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, and capacity needs for various phases of project
- Develop and communicate a regular status of all implementations in the relevant region highlighting any potential risk
- Develop, review and communicate project plan(s) with peers, senior management, client and 3rd parties
- Engage with project staff and stakeholders to outline project plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Direct and coordinate activities of project stakeholders to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed standards
- Track, follow up and support all requests through to completion, advising all involved parties when a request is complete.
- Manage tasks to shorten cycle time and accelerate generation of revenues.
- Lead internal resources across functions (operations, systems, and products management), to complete implementations on time
- Arrange handover of the client service requirements to Client Servicing Team for seamless transition upon successful completion of transition activities, and post implementation review
- Coordinate transition activities with all internal and external parties and report to clients
- Provide feedback on current processes and be a member to contribute to process improvement initiatives, if appropriate
- Proactively identify/manage operational risk
- Implement best practice processes and controls to achieve high quality output and exceptional service delivery
- Drive partnership with other functional areas
Job Family Group:
- Minimum 10-year business experience in Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject preferred (e.g. Finance, Technology, Business Management)
- Solid experience of assets transition, custody activities & fund services across all functional areas
- Proven track record for delivering and managing complex project / programs with a positive outcome for both the client and the firm
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with multiple audiences in mind as well as escalate to key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple internal and external relationships and projects
- Strong Customer orientation, Client facing skills and team player
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive with strong organizational skills
- Good time management, negotiation and communication skills
- PMP certified and good project management skills highly regarded
- Proficient in MS Projects
- Able to identify issues/risks and escalate where appropriate
Implementation Job Family:
Implementation Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting