See job description for details
About The Role
- System analyst role with diverse data related accountabilities and people engagement
- Experience in Risk is beneficial
- Ability to learn new tech quickly, problem solve and a can-do attitude will set you on the path to success
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can use the tools at hand to provide a solution with minimal supervision
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent
The team currently looking at enhancing data governance across 100 Critical Data Elements (CDEs) for Risk. To support this, this role requires an experienced system analyst to be involved in the delivery of various artefacts such as data lineage, process mapping and/or documenting data quality and integrity dashboard requirements for the BCBS239 project.
The type of person we are looking for:
- A self-starter that enjoys a challenge and working in an agile environment
- Someone who takes pride in their work and will complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision
- Someone who can interface with both technical and business teams within Risk
- Who will develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables are documented and implemented with the customer in mind
- Who enjoys learning new technologies and new ways of working
- Understand the needs and requirements of the BCBS 239 project
- Review and understand the system processes, data flows and transformations, etc. to enable delivery of the BCBS 239 artefacts (e.g. data lineage, process maps)
- Capture data lineage, process maps and/or data quality and integrity dashboard requirements
- Work with other team members to ensure the delivery of the artefact is consistent across the various streams and in line with the BCBS 239 requirements
- Drive continuous improvement of the system, development practice and processes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in the delivery of BCBS 239 including the delivery of data lineage, process mapping, data quality assessment
- Practical experience in tools such as:
- Solid understanding of end-to-end behaviour of enterprise applications, from front end through to database
- Experience in the financial industry. Credit risk, operational risk experience would be highly regarded. Alternatively, experience in working with various big data tools
- Experienced with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS129740