See job description for details
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Fixed-Term opportunity (12 months, 40 hours /week)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Supplier Relation Management Team
where you will support in the management of Suppliers and their contracts. Day to day activities includes end to end management of supplier invoicing and being the point of contact for suppliers and stakeholders. This role also entails you to work closely with Supplier Relationship Managers (SRM) within the team to deliver the SRM team vision.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Support and manage all aspects of Supplier invoicing including but not limited to, purchase orders, receipting and invoice escalation management.
- Provide support to stakeholders on resolution of Supplier issues, including performance and invoicing.
- Support, develop and implement business change initiatives that deliver identifiable and sustainable benefits.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders on process changes or new service introductions to ensure needs are met.
- Support the development and implementation of any required SRM related changes.
- Analyse data to make recommendations relating to cost saving opportunities, process improvements and possible risks.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in using Ariba (Ariba subject matter experience is preferred)
- Results focused and goal oriented with an attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience - ability to communicate technical information to different stakeholders
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - a bility to analyse and present complex data as required (excel proficiency at intermediate or above)
- Extensive Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant application skills
- Ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure and manage multiple activities in accordance with delivery requirements and timelines
- Motivated to work collaboratively with the team
- Ability to engage across teams both in person and virtually
- Have an energetic, with a ‘can do' attitude
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Supporting the wellbeing of our people is core at ANZ which is why we cherish the people-first culture we are famous for and why the Australian Financial Review rated us the number 1 place to work in the banking and finance industry for 2021 . We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS136598.