See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to join an innovative and high-performing team
- Build a good working relationship with the IB Risk ELT and broader Group Risk functions
- Foster a collaborative working relationship within the Strategic Enablement team
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
As the Strategic Enablement Manager for Institutional Risk, you will be supporting the CRO of Institutional Banking (IB) in delivering key initiatives across the IB Risk function. You are expected to ensure alignment within and between Risk, as well as the Business in the execution of IB strategic objectives. In this role, you will be supporting the management of the business administration aspect of the CRO office (budgets, financial reports and staff monitoring). You will also assist with the co-ordination communications from IB CRO office, as well as assist in the efficient running of key Risk Management Committees and forums (including IB Risk Management Committee) and reports to senior governance committees (including Board Risk Committee, Group CMRC, OREC and ILT).
Lastly, you will be involved in projects within the IB Risk / GWC departments which require good governance, strong communication and influencing and well-developed planning skills. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong governance and organizational skills using ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in senior stakeholder management and strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to work effectively in an environment of change and uncertainty and demonstrate curiosity to grow and develop
- Delivery and execution skills to ensure timeframes are met.
- Ability to interpret information resolve issues and mitigate risks
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS129246