What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Ability to architect, provide solutions and provide consultation on OpenText xPression. Mandatory Requirement.
- Subject Matter expertise in various Customer Communication Management tools in the industry. Good to have.
- Excellent knowledge and previous industry experience with xPression (v4.6 & v4.5). Mandatory Requirement.
- Good understanding of XML and XSD - schema. Mandatory Requirement.
- Experience in migrating templates and documents from various CCM tools to xPression Mandatory Requirement.
- Thunderhead and JessBarr experience is also good to have
- Knowledge of other document generation products: Adobe LiveCycle, GMC Inspire, Doc1, OpenText Exstream is good to have.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with DevOps mindset. Mandatory Requirement.
- Ability to work collaboratively across organisational boundaries and build strong working relationships. Mandatory Requirement.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant development experiences, if have Java/Java Script experience, that is a plus
- Familiar with file operation especially for XML file processing.
- Familiar with JDBC, XML Processing and Logging framework
- xQuery development experience is a plus.
- Good debugging skills, detail oriented. Ability to delivery result under pressure.
- Good version control mindset and skills.
- Environment management experience is a plus. For example, managing production and non-production environment.
- Familiar with WebSphere Application Server, Cluster, DB, IIS is a plus
- Good knowledge on quality management, practice and tools.
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus
- Salary Range: >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.