Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. Your role
As a Solution Engineer with Airwallex you will collaborate closely with our engineering, product and sales team. Your focus? working with our partners to ensure they enjoy a world class, end to end, customer experience. Through using a cutting edge tech stack it is critical our solution engineers have a robust and thorough understanding of multi system API integrations and help support our engineers to keep the customer front of mind.
Day to day you will, partner with both customers and internal teams, deliver product demonstrations, propose appropriate solutions to meet the customer's goals, participate in user centre design, own the product and technology components of our end to end sales cycle and ensure the successful technical delivery of our products. Your role will be critical in ensuring our customers see the intended benefits of the technologies we offer.
As one of the fastest growing start ups, we also encourage all our teams to offer recommendations, make contributions to our technology road map and constructively challenge how we do things. We are passionate about offering a world class service that matches how we build our technology. Solutions engineering play a key role in this.
Who you are:
- You can think on your feet and enjoy the it - with experience working in a customer facing or consulting roles, crafting complex solutions
- You are committed - you strive to produce exceptional quality solutions that meet our customer needs
- You are team player- you enjoy working in a collaborative, innovative and customer first driven environment
- You are naturally curious- always asking why to better understand our customer needs
- You are a passionate problem solver - You love digging deep and brainstorming with colleagues in order to come up with the best solution for a problem
What you will bring:
- An engineering, science, technology, product or analytics background, at some point in your career you will have been hands on delivering product solutions either internally or in a consulting role
- You enjoying working with clients to understand their needs and craft solutions that map to customer's business goals and initiatives
- You are a creative, problem solving mindset, comfortable working with customers, partners, and the Airwallex Engineering team to develop new products and solutions
- You have exceptional communication skills, enabling you to deeply understand customer needs and navigate to successful solutions
- You bring a bias towards outcomes and customer success, with relentless focus and creativity to achieve our objectives
- Knowledge of the payments domain / financial services will be advantageous
If this sounds like something you would be keen to hear more about, hit apply.
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.