See job description for details
- Location: Melbourne
- Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The purpose of our Group Payments
Tech Area is to transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardising processes and technology, and by enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services.
As a Site Reliability Engineer
, your role is to ensure that Payments’ platforms run at scale efficiently and more reliably while accommodating our appetite for fast and frequent change requests. You will strive to have a complete understanding of our platform, its functions and dependencies, code and configuration.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Actively engaging in the whole lifecycle (inception, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring and refinement) of systems and services
- Monitoring, measuring and maintaining the availability and health of our infrastructure and platform
- Managing incidents/problems, applying fixes and resolving systematic issues; triaging issues with stakeholders and identifying and implementing solutions to restore productivity
- Advocating for changes that improve overall platform health and performance
- Always looking for opportunities to automate and build and maintain CICD pipelines
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring experience in the following:
- Designing, deploying, and operating mid to large-scale enterprise or cloud environments.
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence)
- Containerisation (Docker) and Container Management Platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift, GKE etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, NewRelic etc.)
- Shell scripting
- One or more of: Python, Perl, Java, GoLang or C
- APIs, Micro-services, REACT, Cloud apps
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're focused on seeing our people thrive just as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS129783