- Join a best in class service team within a leading global insurance firm
- Bring your passion for service delivery and staff development
- Enjoy extensive opportunities for your own personal learning and growth
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The Aon Client Services team (ACS) is a business critical operating unit within Aon Australia, providing best in class broking service support to our Client Relationship Managers and clients.
We are currently welcoming applications from talented operations and/or broking professionals with a high degree of leadership and customer-orientation experience for the role of Service Manager, leading an Insurance Broker support team, for Commercial and Financial Lines client groups in Melbourne.
You would enjoy prospect of splitting time between two locations, coaching and mentoring a highly skilled and committed support team while delivering continuous process improvement. You will be responsible for:
- Leadership of a large, multi-functional service team providing client delivery and administrative support to our client facing Insurance Brokers
- You will provide best in class recruitment, training and personal development of the business' future talent
- Workforce planning and workflow management, whilst managing key stakeholder relationships across the business both internally and externally
- Identifying and delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Driving consistent reduction in cost to serve whilst ensuring compliance for all client files
We are interested in hearing from highly engaging and forward-thinking team leaders / managers who are passionate about staff development and process delivery. You will have:
- Strong People leadership credentials with a background leading experienced and graduate level staff
- Relevant service delivery / process management experiences
- A strong background in the Financial Services sector, ideally with insurance/banking experience and Operations
- An innovative and collaborative approach
- A commitment to exceptional client service
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.