- Join a large insurance organisation with great benefits & flexible work arrangements
- Be part of a large team supporting a range of interesting global and corporate clients
- Be exposed to working with experienced stakeholders and various insurance products
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
Due to business growth we are delighted to advertise this position within our Melbourne Insurance Broking support team, working in a senior level role mentoring and delivering exceptional service.
To be successful you will need to have a minimum of 2 years work experience in the insurance sector and keen on that next step up, or someone with lots more experience who is passionate about client servicing. Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with, and supporting, senior brokers to support the servicing of a corporate client portfolio
- Working with clients in person and via email / phone, to support a variety of their insurance needs
- Building Underwriter relationships, various projects, new client proposals, and taking part in multiple learning courses / networking opportunities
- Delivering an exceptional customer service and experience to clients
- Being open to learning new areas of insurance and business requirements
We are open to various backgrounds for our highly diverse team, for those with experience in either Insurance Broking, Underwriting or Claims, used to working on commercial insurance products. We also look for:
- Strong communication skills with an interest in helping clients / colleagues
- People having a proactive approach to personal development and learning
- Strong team players who enjoy client administration through to stakeholder relationship tasks
- A team player who enjoys working with a collaborative environment and sharing new ideas
- A willingness & interst to work in financial services
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon supports a range of charities and personal volunteering
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au