Service Desk Technician
Level 1 and 2 Service Desk Technician positions.Your new company
A thriving Managed Service Provider located in Melbourne's South-East require Service Desk Technicians for multiple permanent vacancies commencing immediately. This represents a great environment for an ambitious candidate to take their current skills to the next level and learn plenty of new ones! Level 1 and 2 positions available!
Your new role In this exciting new role, you will be:
- Providing Level 1-2 IT Support for a broad client-base.
- Maintaining excellent levels of Customer Service.
- Performing account administration with Active Directory.
- Ensuring technical issues are resolved within SLA's in calm and polite manner.
-Troubleshooting technical issues in a high-volume ticketing environment.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Prior experience working within a Service Desk role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server and Office 365 administration.
- Good understanding of service management practices
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within Managed Services (highly regarded).
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in an organisation where they develop and grow careers. You will be offered a competitive salary package. Working within a thriving company, you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508