See job description for details
L2 Service Desk Engineer job available | 100% remote work from within Melbourne | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne's East requires a Level 2 Service Desk Engineer to join its Managed Services team for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and 100% work from home arrangements. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd level remote support for 50+ clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 IT support in a client-facing environment.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VoIP telephony (3CX preferred), Sophos, Datto and Autotask.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft and ITIL certifications are beneficial.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. This role is available to be worked 100% remote from anywhere within Melbourne. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508