- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
Senior Technical Analyst Contract
Senior Technical Analyst Contract
- Primary Location: Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18044672
Currently, in Australia, we use 3 vendor applications to interface with ASX and to execute other Custody functionalities. We spend ~1MM USD per year as license fee for these three applications. As ASX is changing their systems to a new DLT based system, we would like to build the new functionalities in our global system set, thereby eliminating the need for continuing to use GBST systems. In order to execute this project, we would need to understand and map user requirements with the new ASX system.
Sr. Technical Analyst is expected to understand, derive, analyse user requirements, understand and interpret BRD (Business Requirement Document), assist users in preparation of BRD by studying the existing flows and the functioning of the existing system. Based on the BRD, Functional Requirements document has to be prepared. The person should be able to engage with the Technical Team to clarify requirements, participate in technical design to ensure the requirements are met by the product design, validate developed product in the area of Custody (Global and Direct Custody) and/or Billing.
This person is also expected to manage the project(s) in the Custody domain in Australia.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- The role requires strong business analysis skills and experience in the Custody domain
- Create the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents and get it approved and implemented effectively
- Responsible for Project planning, Project scheduling, reporting status and coordination with Partners, Users, other Business Analysts, Development teams and other stake holders
- Development Experience SqlServer would be a distinct advantage
- Review existing processes in place and come up with creative/automated solutions while working with technical teams
- Interface with Product and Operations team in the Australia to understand and clarify the requirements
- Interface with teams spread geographically
Competencies and Experience to be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Prior Business Analysis Experience
- Worked in large banks in a similar role
- Business knowledge of Custody
- Prior Citi experience
- Strong ability to understand requirements and map it to technical design
- Development background
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Financial Markets related certifications
- Ability to manage diverse and geographically disperse teams
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality
- Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor
- Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload, and team's workloads
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels
Please visit our Citi Careers site which is also located on Citi For You. Don't forget to notify your referral to keep an eye out for an email with a link which will allow them to complete their profile. This must be done before your referral can be considered for the role. As one good deed deserves another, if the person you refer successfully completes their probation, Citi will say thanks by giving you a cash bonus of between $1,500 and $5,000* (depending on the job level). It's not always easy to find the right people for our organisation, but we're hoping you may know someone who would be a great fit!
*Please note eligibility criteria apply.
For full details on the Employee Referral Program, including eligibility and process please refer to our Employee Referral Program Policy on Citi for You.