See job description for details
This Accountancy firm requires an exceptional Payroll leader to deliver services to external clients. Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded Accounting and Financial advisory service provider based in the heart of Melbourne, they are focused on providing personalised advice to each and every client to ensure ideal outcomes. They are a company focused on flexibility for their employees, understanding that in a post-COVID environment they need to adjust their approach and allow for a more flexible working lifestyle. Your new role
Due to continuing growth across the business, they require an exceptional and experienced Senior Payroll Consultant to deliver services to external clients, this role would be both rewarding and challenging. Daily, your role would involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a team of consultants in the delivery of services to clients;
- End-to-end Payroll functions for a number of different clients;
- Provide Payroll services as required, including end of year, reconciliations, terminations and other relevant services;
- Work with different levels of management, internally and externally, engaging with a range of stakeholders across organisations;
- Utilising various software, processing medium volumes of Payroll across different cycles.
The successful candidate will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a Senior Payroll position, providing Payroll services either internally or externally to a large volume of employees;
- Ability to lead a small team and support those more junior Payroll professionals in servicing clients;
- While the ability to work across XERO software is ideal, they are open to various system expertise;
- Understanding of various EBA's and complex Awards.
What you need to do now
- Remuneration in line with your experience level, up to $100K Package;
- A challenging and rewarding role with plenty of room for growth, you will be client facing and will be allowed to take on as much work as you are capable;
- Work in a hybrid environment with WFH options ongoing in the future.
If you're interested in this role, click send your CV to Sam Burgess (Sam.Burgess@Hays.com.au) or click apply now. LHS 297508