See job description for details
- Senior PMO Analyst – Transformation and Culture
- Melbourne or Sydney
Our staff are globally distributed across Australia, New Zealand, India and the Philippines. Many cultures, many people doing amazing work. The People Transformation & Consulting (PT&C) team are responsible for designing and delivering various initiatives which directly contribute to ANZs purpose to “shape a world where people and communities thrive”
Innovation is at the heart of PT&C, we’re rapidly evolving, growing and delivering complex work that has resulted in the need for an experienced Senior PMO Analyst to help us deliver on our book of work. What’s your mission?
What could your day look like?
- Establish the framework for robust program management and reporting, help create shared clarity across the PMO and always look for new ways to continuously improve how we work.
- Learn, innovate, experiment everyday - because underpinning everything we do is a growth mindset.
What’s in your toolkit?
- Data analytics and modelling; draw on data and insights to explain key trends and offer usable insights. Assist with real time forecast modelling for workforce planning
- Automate and improve reporting solutions and dashboards via Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI & Qlik
- Guide the PMO in ensure programs and projects are delivered in a controlled, predictable, low-risk and successful manner
- Provide clarity to stakeholders and project teams, anticipating roadblocks to enable the work to progress at pace and deliver effective outcomes
- Continuous improvement; be the PMO champion for innovation, automation, governance and the way we work.
- Experience working on ‘people’ projects with ‘people” related data sets. If you have some generalist HR knowledge that’s helpful, but not essential
- Lover and user of data analytics, modelling and insights tools like excel, Power BI and Qlik; their automation and optimisation functionality and awareness of how data structure can be linked and enhanced for centralisation
- Have played a key/lead role in establishing and operationalising a Project Management Office/Delivery Framework that runs multiple, complex projects concurrently
- Adaptable and capable of dealing with complexities and ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment
- Proven track record in diagnosing process deficiencies / inefficiencies and implement continuous improvement interventions to ensure optimisation (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Genuine and authentic communication skills to deliver insights to and influence senior stakeholders as well as ability to facilitate and run engaging forums and meetings
- Commitment and contribution to team building and working collaboratively.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers . You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS142273.