See job description for details
Senior Network Engineer | South-East Melbourne | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
Great opportunity with a technology solutions company with over 30 years of experience delivering tailored information technology, infrastructure and services to schools and organisations across Australia. They take pride in ensuring all staff members have a career development plan, you will become a vital member of an extremely progressive team. Your new role
Senior Network engineer role will be an integral part of the technical team that provides ongoing service to existing clients and implementation of new projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Achieve project implementation KPIs.
- Act as a role model for other technical staff within the Technical Support Group and encourage staff to further advance their skills and knowledge.
- Undertake research & development duties.
- Assist with complex technical deployments.
- Maintain contact with management, communicating and escalating where necessary, all related information and developments on ongoing projects.
- Be efficient, diligent and proactive when dealing with external clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Ensure to provide accurate technical documentation of customer sites.
- Further ongoing tasks as defined by the head of professional services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have CCNP and experience in deploying and managing Cisco collaboration solutions for at least 5 years in a systems integrator or operations role.
- Must have experience on Aruba switches and Aruba ClearPass implementation.
- Experience in administering Cisco Unified Communications including Telepresence and WebEx.
- Experienced in HP Enterprise Network and Aruba wireless infrastructure.
- Experience managing medium sized to large enterprise switching and routing network. (Cisco or HP).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in managing firewalls.
Advantageous to have:
What you'll get in return
- CCIE, Palo Alto, Aruba or Sophos certifications.
What you need to do now
- Long-term stability with excellent growth opportunities.
- An immediate start and great salary on offer.
- Excellent working culture.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and email email@example.com LHS 297508