See job description for details
Great contract opportunity for Data Management Analyst x 2 Your new company
With a clear vision for the future, and incredible growth this banking organisation is looking to further invest in the development of their people and technology platforms and products Your new role
As part of the Enterprise Data team the Senior Data Management Analyst will be required to operationalise best in class data quality management procedures and standards to ensure data is trusted by key business consumers What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be proficient in a range of data management techniques, including data profiling, data mapping, data quality issue resolution, governance frameworks, reference/master data documentation and metadata management
What you'll get in return
- 4+ years of experience in operations of the Data Management Framework by measuring adherence to data governance principles, policy, standards, and guidelines by data platforms.
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL or MS Visual Studio
- Strong ability to resolve data quality issues, conduct data investigations and data extraction.
- Strong ability to analyse, design processes and building Data warehouse
- Outstanding fact-based problem-solving skill set
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading bank, that will give you an opportunity to present & socialise business insights and performance across all customer channels. It's a 6 month contract role with a potential to go permanent within the Enterprise Data Team of a leading bank. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. LHS 297508