See job description for details
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst – Employee Insights
Location: Docklands, Melbourne
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this, we need a talented Senior Data Analyst to join our Strategic Planning and Execution team. This team sits within our Institutional Division and employee insights is a key focus area.
You will play a foundational role in the development of a Banker Workbench that visualises critical & valuable information to our bankers through curated dashboards and smart signalling. And facilitates ‘smarter’ customer engagements by providing insights, collaboration, and business development tools – helping our bankers operate more effectively and to drive revenue and client relationship growth.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will support the data analytics and delivery activities required to develop, rollout, enhance and maintain the Institutional Banker Workbench. To succeed in this role, you require the ability to understand the needs of business stakeholders, identify useful insights, translate them into technical requirements and manage the implementation of solutions. You will have extensive skill in the transformation of raw data from multiple systems into advanced banker insights. You are also accustomed to the agile delivery framework. What a typical day might look like
What will likely be in your toolkit?
- Working closely with Technology Squads and Business stakeholders to design and deliver the Banker Workbench
- Analysing, integrating and aggregating data from multiple sources
- Transforming raw data from multiple systems into employee facing data solutions
- Building the roadmap and requirements for cloud based data solutions
- Supporting users, turning asks into technical requirements for each development sprint; creating test scripts and supporting test activities
- Flagging, analysing and helping resolve, delays or other business issues
- Ensuring all required project updates and risk registers are current, artefacts are complete, etc.
- Representing the EX team, including socialising the Banker Workbench development.
- Extensive data analysis experience. Experience working on major projects and/or as part of a large transformation required. Knowledge of Credit, Capital, CRM, KYC/AML, Onboarding, Pricing, etc
- Integrating and aggregating data from multiple sources
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure, trends and solutions in the data insights space.
- Proven analytical, numerical, conceptual, and problem solving skills to develop appropriate solutions
- Deep under-standing of agile delivery lifecycle; project management procedures and governance
Highly proficient with:
- Cloud based analytics solutions.
- Database querying ability (e.g. SQL) or Excel
- MSFT suite: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Confluence & Jira
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you. About ANZ
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.
Reference number AUS128565