If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. What's in it for you?
We are looking for a debt markets professional to support our local and global clients with responsive, objective advice on their funding needs.
You'll join an established team of forward-thinking debt market professionals working on exciting and challenging client projects. More importantly, there is continuous opportunity to develop your own unique career with EY.
You will also:
- Analyse complex financial and non-financial information, including navigating corporate financial and cash flow models.
- Develop pitching and transaction materials, e.g. investment/credit memoranda, lender presentations, term sheets.
- Assist throughout the debt raising transaction process (across senior secured and hybrid/subordinated/mezzanine debt) including meeting with management, coordinating with various stakeholders and developing insightful analysis.
- Perform in-depth market research and analysis for new transaction ideas and opportunities and present to senior team members and other stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- Prepare written reports for debt valuations and capital structuring reviews.
- Work with the other teams across Strategy and Transactions such as Infrastructure Advisory, Transaction Diligence, Valuations and Business Modelling, Real Estate Advisory and Mergers & Acquisitions, to provide the best possible solution for our clients
Here's our 'wish list' but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
What We Can Offer You
- Experience in a similar debt advisory role or in corporate/investment banking
- Have completed a degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics (relevant post-graduate qualifications are advantageous, e.g. CFA)
- Ensure positive client engagement and successful outcomes working on a range of bank, non-bank and bond market transactions
- An ability to understand a wide range of industry dynamics, client needs and the capital markets more broadly
- A collaborative and team based approach working with senior and junior EY team members
Acknowledgement of Country
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation Apply now... we're over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we're ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we're committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential. The Exceptional EY Experience. It's Yours To Build. EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider. EY | Building a better working world
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.