About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role Summary
The Client Onboarding team manages large and complex new business implementations for clients. As part of the project team, the Senior Consultant
assigned to a client onboarding will be involved in:
- Fact finding with the new client to understand the services they receive from their current provider;
- Working with internal teams to assess and determine how Northern Trust will provide those services; and finally
- Consulting with the current provider to ensure we have access to the right reports and data to facilitate the take-on.
This role is specific to the provision of Fund Accounting services by Northern Trust. As a subject matter expert, this position supports the Australian Investment Accounting team (AIA) and is responsible for coordinating the transition of fund accounting services from the existing fund administrator into the Northern Trust operational framework.
Our AIA team provides key Fund Accounting services for Northern Trust's Fund Manager and Superannuation clients. These services include Unit Pricing, Financial Reporting and other regulatory reporting obligations.
To be successful, you will have Fund Accounting experience to understand the services to be transitioned, and Business Analysis skills to assess and determine how Northern Trust will meet the client requirements for a successful onboarding. About You:
Working with Us:
- Knowledge of accounting and tax concepts as they relate to Managed Investment Schemes (MIS's) and Superannuation funds
- Be able to assess data requirements from both an input and outbound reporting perspectives
- Practical in developing and implementing technical solutions within functional areas
- Ability to carry out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong excel skills
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.