See job description for details
About The Role
- Drive high quality outcomes
- Play a key role in the prevention of future customer remediation
- Join a high performing tribe
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands - Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
*Multiple positions available
We currently have Senior Change/Implementation Analyst (Journey Expert)
opportunities in the Prevention and Detection
team within the Responsible Banking Tribe
The Prevention and Detection program within Responsible Banking aims to uplift Australia, Retail & Commercial’s well-managed capability by contributing to the prevention of future customer remediation.
In this role your accountabilities will be:
- Engaging with stakeholders including product, distribution, operations, legal and assurance to understand both stated and unstated needs.
- Developing and iterating change management and implementation deliverables, including internal and external customer material.
- Making effective decisions, leveraging data and balancing customer satisfaction, time, quality and risk.
- Running or participating in squad Agile ceremonies.
First and foremost, this role requires someone who doesn’t just have a passion for better customer outcomes, but is driven by continual improvement. You will bring:
- Extensive expertise in Change Management and/or Implementation with knowledge of tasks and techniques to support initiative delivery.
- A people focus with an ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels within an organisation (business and/or technical).
- Confidence and ability to facilitate stakeholder workshops to define and document change management and implementation deliverables.
- Ability to plan against capacity and technical constraints, supporting diverse stakeholders who may have competing demands.
- Strong understanding and good working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum team and exposure to Agile tools – Confluence, Jira (desired, but not mandatory).
- Domain knowledge of Retail and/or Commercial products (desired, but not mandatory).
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS142327.