Senior Associate, Business Operations
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As part of the Global Operations Leadership Team and reporting to the Global Strategy and Operations Manager, this role will help drive our programs to uplift staff performance and customer outcomes across all operations functions related to our business both locally and in offshore support and compliance teams.
We're looking for a self-starter that's happy to challenge that status quo and uplift operational performance for our existing markets and the regions we are expanding into.
- Leading Airwallex's efforts on the rollout and expansion of operations outsourcing hubs
- Leaning into our onboarding process to make sure we are delivering on the best business and customer outcomes possible
- Helping overhaul processes, tooling and metrics for our global customer support teams
- Developing go-to-market operations strategies for our launch markets - and delivering on them
- Helping make sure our global operations org is set up in the best way possible to service our Platform business
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in business operations or strategy/management consulting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity (in the form of stock options). We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.