See job description for details
Senior Android Developer job available | Remote anywhere in Australia | 6+ month contract | Immediate start Your new company
A leading Digital Consultancy headquartered in Melbourne requires a Senior Android Developer for a 6+ month contract opportunity commencing immediately, with potential for ongoing extensions. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and a flexible working environment. The role is available to be worked remotely from anywhere within Australia. Your new role
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing native software on Android-based apps, integrated systems and SDKs.
- Designing solution architecture and overseeing architecture designed on other projects.
- Delivering and implementing features based on defined user stories.
- Overseeing application and performance monitoring and driving continuous improvement.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving any issues in the development, test and production environments and processes.
- Working with product managers and designers to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code applications.
- Ensuring best practice coding, architectural, testing and development practices are followed.
- Participating in pre-sales processes, including customer meeting and workshops, providing technical guidance to customers and sales.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience working as an Android Developer.
- Sound experience in developing native Android applications and experience with Kotlin.
- Good understanding of OO techniques and experience in design philosophy and patterns.
- Automated test tools and techniques would be favourably considered.
- Tertiary education in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working within a Digital Consultancy is highly beneficial.
Working in a leading Digital Consultancy where they enable remote work from anywhere within Australia, you will be offered a 6+ month contract with an excellent daily rate, with potential for ongoing contract extensions. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508