Marsh Description: Marsh
is seeking candidates for the following position based in Melbourne
: Senior Account Executive, Energy and Power What can you expect?
As a Senior Account Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in our Energy and Power division, collaborating closely with our Victorian Team Leader and Principal Account Executives.
You will be entrusted with managing a portfolio of large to medium corporate accounts, each brimming with unique energy and power risks. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service will shine through as you ensure our clients receive the utmost care and attention. What is in it for you?
Marsh strongly believes in "Feeling comfortable bringing your whole self to work is a fundamental right of every colleague." We offer the following benefits to our employees, so they feel valued each day at work:
We will count on you to:
- Work within a multi-national insurance broking and risk advisory company offering clients a wide range of specialist services
- Be part of a great team environment with sociable and supportive colleagues.
- Marsh welcomes all those who can help our shared enterprise to thrive. We are seeking capable, creative, and fair-minded people who can help us enable our clients' success.
- Marsh believes that its greatest strength is the collective talent of our people. The more diverse our backgrounds and experiences are, the more we can achieve together. Be part of our shared enterprise to thrive.
- A modern and vibrant work environment with flexibility on office/home balance.
What you need to have:
- Act as lead advisory colleague on a number of mid-size clients
- Provide support on complex Energy and Power accounts
- Develop tailored renewal and placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement and Advisory Leader
- Analyse quotes from carriers and offer valuable insights to colleagues and clients
- Support senior colleagues to reach business goals through research and document preparation
- Project manage complex client queries and requests
- Manage follow-up on coverage changes with underwriters to ensure the coverage specifications are correct
- Build and maintain client and market contacts
- Contribute to the firm's knowledge base by staying update on changing risk and insurance market conditions.
What makes you stand out:
- Minimum 5 years of general lines broking experience
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge and application of broking principles, client reports/proposals, and renewals
- A commitment to providing high-level client service that exceeds expectations.
- Strong broking or underwriting experience with Energy and Power clients
- Prior experience managing a portfolio of complex accounts.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $20 billion and 85,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please apply using the link below, applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.