Relationship "Scheme" Management opportunity | Lead Banking institution partnered with digital leader Your new company
At the forefront of the digital revolution, this organisation has partnered with one of the leading Banking institutions in Australia to deliver online payment solutions to the commerce clients worldwide. Your new role
Together with key internal stakeholders you will be responsible to define the strategic direction for relationships with domestic and global schemes, design and execute compliance processes and manage these relationships from conception to delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive schemes compliance - managing risks, supporting new products and solving issues.
- Analyse and report on scheme initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate impacts and opportunities, overseeing progress and reporting performance against key metrics (including scheme registrations and data integrity)
- Collaborate with the product management, operations and sales organisations to support the schemes with product, marketing and sales activities
- Contribute to strategic projects in Merchant Services
What you'll get in return
- Strategic thinker and a team player with an amicable personality and positive attitude
- Project compliance knowledge or previous scheme management experience Risk savvy -
- can identify potential financial, operational and customer risk and take action to control and mitigate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to convey complex issues to cross-functional audiences as well as good presentation skills
- Proven track record in relationship management, strategic partner management or business development, ideally in the payments or financial services industry You know the drill of working cross-country and -continent with cross-cultural teams
You will be given the opportunity to join the digital evolution by joining a digital venture such as this. You will be given the opportunity to utilise your wealth of experience in Analytics and Relationship Management and apply them to a high profile client base with scope to expand your digital knowledge. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kim Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508