See job description for details
About The Role
- Build your career your way
- An opportunity to join a collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
The Manager, Sanctions Operations Execution and Management is responsible for supporting and executing, both in a transition and in a ‘business as usual’ mode, the changes in the Sanctions landscape through strategic project streams such as NPP, Vietnam Domestic sanctions, ISO 20022 etc. With an increase in the number of sanctions platforms and stakeholders, it is critical that the operational changes (end to end) into FCTM Sanctions are managed seamlessly and that operating rhythm and controls are maintained to meet business expectations as per the Statement of Work. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Good understanding of global sanctions laws and Regulators.
- Sound understanding of the business and market environment in which ANZ operates in and the key drivers of success
- Background and experience in change initiatives/project roles in the compliance field
- Experience in and/or good knowledge of the Payments business and streams
- Background in risk management, compliance, law enforcement, case management or audit
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed relationship building, influencing and networking skills.
- Experience in operational redesign and implementing successful operating models in a fast moving business area will be highly regarded.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS127849