See job description for details
SMSF Lawyer | Permanent role | ASAP Start Your new company
Hays Legal has partnered with a growing practice to recruit for a SMSF Lawyer on a permanent basis. You will be working with highly qualified legal professionals specialising in commercial and SMSF law. Your new role
In this role, you will report to the Principal Lawyer to prepare and review legal documents and work with senior lawyers to draft precedent documentation, prepare legal advice and presentations.
You will also work on structuring and restructuring self-managed super funds and conduct compliance reviews on self-managed super funds under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993. What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- A legal qualification and a current unrestricted practising certificate
- 2+ years' PAE
- Previous experience in commercial and / or SMSF areas
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with different stakeholders effectively
- Passion about providing an exceptional client experience at every touch point
- Excellent client facing skills and strong commercial acumen
If successful in the role you will have the opportunity to join a highly competent team reporting and assisting a supportive manager. This organisation will work with you to help grow your legal career. There is also competitive remuneration on offer. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Suras Khosla now on 9604 9519 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508