At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. What's in it for you?
Our esteemed SAP team is currently in the market for an experienced SAP PS Consultant
to join our team to work on transformative projects. We value individuals who bring innovation, creativity, and passion to their work. If you have an established background in SAP PS and enjoy working in team-focused environments, we would like to hear from you. What we're looking for
Here's our 'wish list' but don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes. We're interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in SAP PS, with hands-on experience in end-to-end implementation projects.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and design discussions with stakeholders.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, system design, system configuration, testing, business support, documentation, end user training and troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge is required in the configuration of project structures (WBS, Network etc.), Investment Management, planning and scheduling, substitutions, settlement rules, and project procurement.
- Understanding of the integration between SAP Project Systems (PS) and external project management applications such as MS Project and Primavera.
- Knowledge of "best practices" in relevant functional areas and ability to apply SAP knowledge to add value to client implementations.
- Certification in SAP PS and other SAP modules would be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of project systems, planning, and control processes.
- Strong practical knowledge of the integration of PS with other SAP modules.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What we can offer you
- It is highly desirable to have experience in managing CAPEX and OPEX projects within consumer products and asset-intensive industries.
- Possessing experience in SAP PPM and SAP CPM is greatly appreciated.
Acknowledgement of Country
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Discover the various ways our benefits can cater to your needs, across wellness, financial wellbeing, and family-friendly policies which include 26 weeks gender neutral paid parental leave at www.ey.com/au/benefits
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders - past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation Apply now... we're over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we're ready to welcome yours.
Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness (DE&I) are core to who we are, how we work and how we live our values. We hold a collective commitment to continue to drive an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging - where people are inspired to team and lead inclusively in their interactions every day. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and are committed to providing an equitable and barrier free recruitment experience for all. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com . Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. #LI-Hybrid EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.