- Recognition @ Latitude: Education support, Better giving programme with charity partners, Latitude matches dollar for dollar and Community partner days.
- Annual salary reviews and an appealing bonus package to complement your compensation
- Flexibility @ Latitude: Flexible work arrangements - balance work and personal responsibilities, Hybrid set up - work from home & the office, 3 Days paid volunteer leave annually, paid community service leave, paid compassionate / bereavement leave
The Reward Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Performance & Reward with activities across the entire reward lifecycle to support Latitude's strategy & priorities, as well as the attraction & retention of high performing employees.
This role is also responsible for the ongoing management of executive remuneration and equity programs, policies and processes. Responsibilities.
- Play a key role in maintaining and managing Latitude's executive remuneration framework
- Support the Head of Performance & Reward and EGM People & Culture, with the preparation of Latitude's Remuneration Report
- Support the Head of Performance & Reward and EGM People & Culture with the preparation Board Remuneration Committee papers
- Lead the development and review of company and business unit performance scorecards that affect executive remuneration in collaboration with key business stakeholders (SMEs)
- Lead the implementation and communication of Executive and employee share plans
- Support the implementation and ongoing review of statutory remuneration governance and compliance requirements (e.g. APRA CPS511, FAR)
- Collaborate with others in the day-to-day operation of employee share plans including the Payroll, Finance and Governance teams at Latitude and the company's share plan administrator
- Work with remuneration consultants to gain insights on remuneration and share plan market practices, trends and governance
- Provide advice and counsel to the People, Finance and Governance teams as required
- Provide analysis and interpretation of complex regulatory, legislative and taxation requirements
- Collaborate with others to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of key remuneration and benefit programs more broadly
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business, Commerce/Economics, or Law discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory, legislative and taxation requirements as they relate to executive remuneration and equity in an ASX listed company
- Knowledge of remuneration and benefits theory, design & methodologies, employment legislation, taxation, as well as the Corporations Act & ASX listing rules relating to executive remuneration requirements
- Previous executive remuneration and equity experience in either a remuneration function, preferably in a publicly listed (ASX) company or consultancy
- Previous experience in the design, implementation, operation and communication of a variety of share plans. This includes the preparation of key share plan documentation - both the formal plan rules and offer docs as well as employee communications and briefings
- Previous experience in the preparation of Remuneration Reports, Board Remuneration Committee papers, and other corporate remuneration reporting
- Have strong interpersonal, collaboration and engagement skills and abilities to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to concisely and quickly generate insights from data. Strong Excel skills are a given.
- Have strong financial and commercial acumen in order to understand the implications of market trends on Latitude's remuneration and benefits programs; including executive remuneration and equity
- Have an understanding of the role of remuneration as a key driver of employee and company performance
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is advantageous, but not essential
Sometimes the best candidates don't have 100% of what is listed above, but if you have most and are confident you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! Sound like you?
That's a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer a flexible working environment and great compensation. We always support a safe, healthy, engaging, and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home and office, or a combination of both. We're Latitude, partners in money.
Latitude may seem like the new kid on the block, but it's taken us almost a hundred years to become an overnight success. Digital payments, cards, loans, and insurance is what we offer - but what we really are is a platform that helps people shop and live better.Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens.