See job description for details
Role: Release Lead - Institutional Technology - Regulatory & Risk Tech Area – 12 months Fixed Term Role Location: Sydney, CBD Role Purpose
The Regulatory and Risk Tech Area within Institutional Technology delivers full end-to-end world class Regulatory solutions to our Global Markets Business. The Tech Area is embarking on a transformation project to migrate the in house built Reporting Applications to a Cloud based strategic Vendor solution, in order to enable our business partners and customers to meet the ongoing and increasing Regulatory Obligations with a future ready technology - aligning the business strategic outcomes and high value technology practices .
This is a key role that will manage the Technology Delivery of the strategic project, reporting in to the Product Area Lead. The role will work closely with the business PMO and senior business stakeholders to collaboratively deliver the migration. What will be in your toolkit?
What might a day in the life look like?
- Track record of delivering successful end to end delivery of medium to large scale projects across agile, water fall and hybrid models.
- At least 10 years of experience in the banking/finance industry working with global Technology teams within Markets/Institutional business. Experience in working with Infrastructure/Integration/Cloud migration is an added advantage.
- Experience with effectively managing risks and issues and associated impact to the customer outcomes
- Must have strong problem solving and risk mitigation skills: creative, analytical, adaptable, logical and thorough, and be willing to work in a team environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others. Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- High levels of energy and drive to achieve goals through collaboration and consensus
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to thrive in a growth mindset environment and ability to encourage and inspire others to adopt new working styles and approaches
- Work with Business Project Managers and Tech Area Architects to translate initiatives into cross-platform or cross-Tribe releases
- Ensure alignment with business priorities and technology strategy
- Embed release management practices to influence the optimisation and flow of value through the releases
- Continuous aggregation and communication of backlog and feature progress, dependency progress and major impediments effecting the release
- Track and resolve impediments for the release
- Provide input into value assessments and do-ability
- Lead the coordination and execution of activities across Squad/s and/or Technology Areas
- Drive agile ceremonies (spring planning, story estimation, retrospectives, etc)
- Provide mentoring, coaching and guidance to squad members to build team skills and capability .
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS129963)