Relationship Manager, Merchants
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 16 Apr 19
Wirecard (GER:WDI) is one of the world’s fastest growing digital platforms in the area of financial commerce. We provide both business customers and consumers with a constantly expanding ecosystem of real-time value-added services built around innovative digital payments by using an integrated B2B2C approach. This ecosystem concentrates on the areas payment & risk, retail & transaction banking, loyalty & couponing, data analytics & conversion rate enhancement in all sales channels (online, mobile, ePOS). Wirecard operates regulated financial institutions in several key markets, holds issuing and acquiring licenses from all major payment and card networks.
You will then develop cross-sell opportunities and drive share of wallet growth by engaging these customers on vertical-specific roadmap and Wirecard value proposition. These tasks will be carried out based on thorough understanding of the customer’s strategy and growth ambitions.
You will need to build strong relationships with commercial/senior merchant contacts and designing overall merchant contact map. You have to recommend and perform actions to improve relationship (e.g. marketing events). You become the go-to person to understand customer business opportunity with implications on pricing exceptions and proposed solutions that add value for customer.
You will communicate the customers’ feedback, regularly reviewing their business performance versus expectations. You will be driving Corporate Support calls/meetings to discuss customer relationship. Finally, you will maintain integrity of commercial framework (e.g. contracts, set ups, refund requests).
- More than 5 years of experience of relationship or account management in a Payments landscape
- Strong communicator with exceptional customer advocacy track record in the B2B services.
- Exposure to merchant business industry or at least involved in payment solutions before.
- You must show evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of CRM.
- You are a collaborative person with highest level of integrity.