See job description for details
Are you driven to build a successful career quickly? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays! Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading recruitment company based in Melbourne, we are currently seeking a customer service focused Administrator to join our team.
At Hays, we are known for being passionate about making a difference to our clients and candidates. We are supportive of your learning and thrive on a meritocratic culture that rewards and promotes people based on results. We play a unique role in the global world of work and we are looking for ambitious and talented administrators to kickstart their career with a team of driven, committed people who like to have fun while achieving their goals. Your new role
As a recruitment coordinator you'll manage high volume recruitment coordination requirements for our high volume key clients, whilst ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new placements and an amazing candidate experience!
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in resume preparation & uploading to client specific recruitment platforms
- Act as the conduit during high volume peaks in assigning tasks to our AdminHub
- Ensure 100% compliance for all new starters into our key accounts
- Assist with communication to new hires to keep them informed in the process
- Follow up with candidates during the onboarding process
- Assist in high volume placement & payroll set up
- Assisting with payroll troubleshooting
- Contribute ideas to enhance our delivery to candidates and clients
What you'll get in return
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident Microsoft office skills, although specific training will be provided
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Proactive and willing to help wherever possible
What you need to do now
- This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-known recruitment company, within an upbeat and highly inclusive team environment
- Work in an environment where you are literally changing people's lives, helping them work, helping people and organisations thrive
- We believe in growing our own talent, so we will invest heavily in your development because we know that the learning journey never stops
- As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to make your mark in your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.
Getting curious? Contact Samantha Berkhinfand - Internal Recruiter - VIC, TAS & ACT by submitting your application.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508