We currently have an opportunity for a Program Architect to join our team to support the delivery function in our HealthCare and Life Sciences (HCLS) business.
This role is suitable for an experienced Lead/Program Architect preferably with health industry experience, who is looking for the opportunity to demonstrate expert knowledge and experience to lead an integrated SaaS program of work that brings together multiple cloud-based applications. Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Lead the development of architectures for the complex system
- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces
- Produce and maintain detailed High-Level Designs and Specifications and ensures translation of these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products
- Provide advice on technical aspects of system implementations, enhancement developments and integrations
- Establish policies and strategies for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinate design activities
- Provide coherent and validated advice on the risks
- Display competent decision making and judgement
- Demonstrate adherence to methodologies as required for individual Projects; (e.g. waterfall or agile where appropriate)
- Actively work towards building stronger working relationships within project teams
We expect the successful applicant to lead the delivery of high-quality solutions to customers, improve customer and patient outcomes, and contribute to our team of diverse and passionate professionals.