Company: Description: Marsh
is seeking candidates for the following position based in Melbourne
: Senior Account Executive What can you expect?
Marsh is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Account Executive, to join our Marsh team in Melbourne. As the Senior Account Executive, you will play a key account management role in providing industry-leading insurance solutions to our legacy prestige clients across the Buying Groups and Not-for-Profit sector. Your expertise and insights will help our clients navigate the complex landscape of risk and insurance in this industry.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a rewarding role where they can grow their career in a fast paced and fun team and gain exposure to all facets of risk management. What is in it for you?
Marsh strongly believes in "Feeling comfortable bringing your whole self to work is a fundamental right of every colleague." We offer the following benefits to our employees, so they feel valued each day at work:
We will count on you to:
- Work within a multi-national insurance broking and risk advisory company offering clients a wide range of specialist services
- Be part of a great team environment with sociable and supportive colleagues.
- Marsh welcomes all those who can help our shared enterprise to thrive. We are seeking capable, creative, and fair-minded people who can help us enable our clients' success.
- Marsh believes that its greatest strength is the collective talent of our people. The more diverse our backgrounds and experiences are, the more we can achieve together. Be part of our shared enterprise to thrive.
- A modern and vibrant work environment with flexibility on office/home balance.
What you need to have:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with small to medium clients, understanding their unique risk profiles and business needs
- Manage relationships with major association partners
- Conduct in-depth risk assessments, identifying potential exposures and designing tailored insurance and risk management strategies
- Act as a client advocate, ensuring their insurance programs are effectively negotiated, placed, and serviced
- Provide technical guidance to clients and colleagues on complex insurance and risk management issues.
- 5+ years' experience in insurance broking, ideally with a focus on Not-for-Profit or Buying Groups/Franchises
- Strong understanding of underwriter markets
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge and application of broking principles, insurance products, and renewals
- A commitment to providing high-level client service that exceeds expectations.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With more than 45,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit marshmclennan.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh McLennan is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age, background, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Marsh we recognise that our people have different priorities and commitments. We are passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that supports all of our employees in managing those priorities, and we celebrate the diversity of all the family groups that make up our extended Marsh family.
Marsh is proud to be an accredited Family Friendly Workplace www.familyfriendlyworkplaces.com, and a Work 180 endorsed employer. For information on the benefits and policies at Marsh visit www.work180.com and search "Marsh" under endorsed employers.
Please apply using the link below, applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.