Powered HR (Workday) Prism Architect (Manager)
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Within our Technology Implementation team we help our clients to augment their business capabilities. We are a rapidly expanding team seeking a talented professional to join our practice. If you are a Workday Prism consultant we would like to hear from you!
KPMG believe that "how you grow matters". This is seen in our values which guide our day-to-day behaviours, informing how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other, our clients, our communities and all our stakeholders. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. he w
In your new role, you will:
- Lead the Reporting stream on engagements
- Work in partnership with clients to understand and execute against their reporting and Prism requirements
- Work with the global team to develop and implement world class solutions
- Work within and lead engagements within a professional or consulting environment
- Provide management and leadership to high performing team members
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are addressed.
- Work as a trusted advisor to senior management
You bring to the role:
- A relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- Demonstrated experience in managing, leading and coaching teams
- Minimum 1.5 years' experience with Workday Reporting and Prism
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations using Reporting and/or Prism
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skill
- Proven experience completing tight project deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Strong general business acumen
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you are looking for a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results and make an impact, talk to us first. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
02 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
02 Aug 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now