Digital Delta Platform Engineer Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia's largest organisations?
New digital technologies and disruptive business models mean many organisations are struggling to keep pace with the transformative changes required to drive growth and meet customer demands. KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services to help overcome this challenge.
By designing and implementing new fit-for-purpose operating models, KPMG Digital Delta helps organisations to reframe their business models, improve operational productivity, create the best customer experiences, and enhance employee collaboration. We bring together best practice knowledge and technology, along with deep expertise across all industries.
More specifically, we re-imagine and re-invent organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. We help organisations to embrace Digital Strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data, Analytics & Modelling, Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) and more. Your new role
The Platform Engineer takes responsibility for the technical design and development of intelligent and automated platforms to instantiate technical capabilities that deliver business value for clients. These solutions typically involve a combination of data engineering, machine learning, automated decisioning, integration and digital channel technology components across both on premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
You will work proactively to:
You bring to the role
- Develop and deploy new and complex solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements or desired business outcomes.
- Provide expert advice and employ best practice delivery and development methods for data driven solutions.
- Deliver new platforms using a variety of data and digital technologies and integration mechanisms.
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team of specialists.
What we offer you
- Demonstrated, deep understanding of best practice solution development and implementation methods, including standards, scripting, integration, source code management, IT infrastructure, and data driven software.
- Demonstrated experience with working within Agile projects that employ best practice DevOps / Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment methods.
- Deep knowledge of cloud based SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, including AWS and/or Azure based, and traditional on premises infrastructure and software technologies.
- Capability and drive to continuously learn, evaluate and employ new and emerging software, packages/libraries, and infrastructure, and disseminate throughout the team.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to understand and interpret business needs of solutions.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
04 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now