See job description for details
Payroll Officer opportunity for experienced candidate with Audits and Transitioning experience, ASAP start. Your new company
Our client is a large multi-service provider operating within the heart of Melbourne's CBD, they are a strong advocate for diversity and want employees that exhibit those same values within their work ethic. Your new role
Due to continued growth and a restructure of the Payroll functions within the business, this company is seeking and experienced and passionate Payroll Officer to play a key role within an initial project rollout of particular audits and transitions, before being fully integrated into the Payroll Team. The day to day functions of this role would include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Transitioning a large volume of staff across Payroll systems;
- Conducting an Audit and Review process of previous Payroll functions;
- Utilising MYOB software and using a strong understanding of the relevant EBA's;
- Shifting into the Payroll Team to undertake general functions and learn the end-to-end processes for 300+ staff.
The successful candidate will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience within a similar role, undertaking general Payroll, Audit and Transitioning functions;
- Strong understanding of the relevant EBA, industry and software (MYOB, Time Target);
- The ability to liaise across your internal team and wider business to facilitate team and individual goals.
What you need to do now
- Remuneration in line with experience with an ASAP start for the right person;
- Play a key role in the transitioning and auditing process before integrating into the Payroll Team;
- Central Melbourne CBD location, with flexible working options available.
If you're interested in this role, please email your most up to date CV to Sam Burgess (Sam.Burgess@Hays.com.au). LHS 297508