Based in the P&C team you will get the chance to hone your leadership skills and manage high volume payroll Your new company
This highly regarded educational institution is looking for the next Payroll Manager.
With multiple sites across Victoria and in an ever growing and changing industry you will have the opportunity to continuously learn and evolve in your role. Your new role
Reporting directly into the Head of People and Culture and working within a small, close knit team, your daily tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing a small/medium sized payroll team.
- Managing a large scale fortnightly payroll of approximately 2000 employees.
- Managing team performance and ensuring the payroll is released on time and accurately.
- Payroll reconciliations, payroll tax and award interpretation.
- Ongoing governance and compliance.
- Payroll reporting as well as leading other ad hoc payroll projects,
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Payroll Lead position along with the following attributes:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with a medium/large scale business within payroll
- Strong processing experience within a high-volume role is desired
- Minimum of 4-5 years hands on experience using Chris 21 is essential
- End to end payroll knowledge, including payroll reconciliations, tax and award knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Well-organized, positive, pro-active and able to work in a team environment
- Have the ability to interpret complex EBA's and Awards and a strong working knowledge of current legislation
As a well established organisation you will inherit well organised processes and procedures but still be looked to as a expert that is able to identify and develop new and more efficient ways of doing things.
Situated in the People and Culture team you will be regarded as the glue between HR & Finance as well as the go to for external parties.
With a competitive salary package and a positive and vibrant team there is not much more you could want. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508