Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant - Melbourne / Auckland / Wellington
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised Red Rock's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider. The Role
Due to the rapid growth of DXC Red Rock's applications consulting practice, we are seeking experienced Oracle ERP Cloud consultants to join our team in Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will share our passion for looking after customers, be energised by and be an active contributor to the team environment, have deep technical knowledge and be able to point to hands-on end-to-end experience in a variety of projects and industries. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills Required
- Application Consulting to a senior level: design, configure, testing, deploy, support
- Stakeholder management at different level in a customer, with partners and internally
- Use your technical expertise and business experience in Oracle SaaS modules to provide robust and cost-effective solutions to customer business challenges.
- Be able, when required, to act as a functional lead for a stream, or multiple streams in an implementation project: responsible for deliverables, manage junior consultants, organise tasks, manage stakeholders.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Work closely with all facets of the business including delivery, project management, support and sales to constantly strive for superior outcomes for our customers
- Assist with presales activities and provide support, where required for the preparation of proposals and tenders
To be successful in this position you will possess many of the following attributes:
- Standout stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
- MUST have excellent documentation, presentation, customer handling, problem solving, solution design skills and experience
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle EBS and Oracle ERP Cloud with the majority of recent experience on Oracle Fusion (Cloud) applications
- Experienced in configuring Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP products
- Have experience implementing or supporting at least FOUR of the following Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud modules: General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Asset Management, Payments & Collections, Cash and Expense Management, Project Portfolio Management
- Experience in approvals and workflow configuration.
- Experienced in designing and configuring Security Roles.
- Experienced in BI & OTBI Reports, Value Sets, Design Studio and Personalization.
- Hands-on experience in Fusion integration technologies like SOA & ICS - desirable
- Excellent requirement gathering and ability to translate business requirements into specifications
- Excellent business analysis experience together with a passion for ERP systems and concepts
- Formal tertiary qualifications
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity. DXC Culture & Benefits
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority. Some Of Our Benefits Include But Not Limited To
• DXC University
• Education Assistance
• Reward & Recognition
• Staff Referral Program
• Novated Leasing
• Health Insurance (discount program)
• Volunteer Days / Emergency Services How To Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.