Marsh Description: About Recovre
Our mission is to protect and promote possibility - for everyone. We're driven to make a real impact, operate with trust and respect the diverse perspectives of our team in everything we do. We care about helping people thrive every day. Its life-changing stuff.
Our team values building human relationships and connections beyond rehabilitation. From injury prevention to health promotion and on to rehabilitation - we are committed to helping our clients reach exceptional health outcomes and are proud to make a difference by helping Australians to thrive every day. About the Role
As an OH&S Workplace Trainer with Recovre, you would be a valuable member of our Victorian OHS Training Team. Your role would involve helping our clients embrace a positive culture of Occupational Health and Safety and Risk Management. You would have the opportunity to deliver top-notch health and safety training, both in-person and online, with a special focus on Health and Safety Representative (HSR) training. Depending on your expertise, you may even have the chance to develop customised programs that effectively prevent workplace injuries and accidents for our clients. About You
To thrive in this role, we highly value tertiary qualifications and vocational experience in OHS, along with a deep understanding of OHS legislation and the Victorian workers compensation scheme. It's important that you possess expertise in workplace musculoskeletal, mental health, and wellbeing programs, and feel comfortable delivering them in an adult learning setting. Your exceptional presentation and communication skills, coupled with your passion for achieving results, will make you a standout candidate. We also appreciate your client-centric approach and the warm professionalism you bring to your interactions. The ability to work independently and manage your own workload is crucial, as is your exceptional organisational prowess and knack for building strong relationships with key customers. What you need to have:
Highly desirable (however not essential)
- Solid, detailed understanding of the Victorian OHS Act 2004, in particular all sections relevant to the purpose of Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) and their powers, protections and entitlements
- Hold Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher - TAE40116
- Hold LLN: Address adult language, literacy and numeracy - TAELLN401A
- Minimum two years' industry experience in OHS
- Relevant experience in delivering training in an adult learning environment
- Ability to conduct streamlined training programs and consultancy services
Unlock Your Possibility
- Allied health background
- Experience in the Health and Age care settings
At Recovre, you have the have opportunity to build your career - your way. Backed by Mercer Marsh Benefits and a supportive team culture, we believe that Recovre is reaching its full potential only when our people are reaching theirs.
Joining us means taking a meaningful step towards unlocking your own possibility. What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- With a team of 280 Allied Health professionals across Australia, you join a significant collegiate and specialty network to celebrate your successes with at the end of the day
- We are part of Marsh McLennan, the global leader in risk, strategy and people.
Are you Ready to Join?
- Work that works for you - we offer flexible full and part time work around your life
- Equity for all - male, female and non-binary colleagues are equal and at Recovre and within Marsh, we are committed to no gender pay gap
- Your success is important to us - your onboarding will get you confident and creating change like an expert
- Your health is everything - that's why you will have access to EAP, Salary Continuance protection, flu vaccinations and reimbursed use of your personal vehicle (so you can keep it roadworthy!)
Applications can be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal & bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office. All Marsh McLennan colleagues are expected to be in their local office or working onsite with clients at least three days per week. Office-based teams will identify at least one "anchor day" per week on which their full team will be together in person.
Marsh is proud to be an accredited Family Friendly Workplace www.familyfriendlyworkplaces.com, and a Work 180 endorsed employer. For information on the benefits and policies at Marsh visit www.work180.com and search "Marsh" under endorsed employers.
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.