Hays are proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Online Origination Officers Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself! An expert across every level of its industry it is constantly pushing the boundaries of customer and economic performance. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. Your new role
The Online Origination team specialise in the onboarding and managing of existing business customers, opening business transaction accounts and ensuring this is all done in line with AML/KYC regulations.
In this role you will be supporting new and existing business customers who apply via nab.com.au with their onboarding needs requiring successful candidates to have an eye for detail, be able to refer to policy where able, offer solutions and do so in a timely manner in which to meet banker and customer expectations.
Your responsibilities will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Establish new to bank customer profiles, personal and simple business entities - sole trader and companies with 2 or less directors
- Open business transaction accounts
- Communicate via email and phone to customers
- Complete KYC document checks and retrieval
- Establish complex customer profiles by proactively contacting customers using a case management approach to better understand the corporate structures and ownership.
- Complete verification of organisational structures and ownership in accordance with AML and KYC regulations
- Demonstrate prudent risk management practices in credit, operations and brand - from above as per core responsibilities
What you'll get in return
- Background in a customer service related role and/or experience in a clerical or administrative role
- Good operational skills
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to determine reasons for errors and where able, suggest continuous improvement ideas
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage customer expectations
- High attention to detail
- Make informed decisions using available resources
- Establish and maintain working relationships for support, exchange of information and joint problem solving
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. And a long term career.
NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'! LHS 297508